Laurel LAC-17 Automatic Coin Wrapper
The LAUREL LAC-17 Automatic Coin Wrapper can produce 40 coin rolls per minute!
- Heavy duty coin wrapping machine for the continual production of coin rolls for up to 24 hours per day.
- Coin rolls allow easy distribution of cash change in tamper evident paper wraps.
- The Laurel LAC17 can produce 40 coin rolls per minute.
- The Laurel LAC 17 has a 1 year warranty.
- The Laurel LAC 17 is the industry leader in heavy duty automatic coin wrapping equipment.
- The LAC 17 has been developed for the special customer who have the working environment where the coin wrapping machine must be in operation for many hours per day.
- The critical worn-out parts have been greatly improved in their durability to ensure many years of operation.
- Automatic jam recovery and rejection with a unique mechanism clearing the jam speedily and automatically
- Foreign coin rejection and coins not meeting the specification of the coins being wrapped are rejected into the clear box
- Super heavy-duty robust construction and high speed mechanism always assure steady and efficient coin counting and wrapping productivity
- Unique ‘Maintenance Mode’ will help greatly reduce the delicate and time-consuming mechanical and electrical adjustments
Height: 45.27 inches / 1150 mm
Width: 16.14 inches / 410 mm
Depth: 23.62 inches / 600 mm
Weight: 310 lbs. / 140 kgs
Wrapping Speed: Max 40 Rolls per minute
Counting Speed: 3,000 coins per minute